Self-cancelling turn signal

I don't know about "we" - I'm not confused! :D
A "TourER"is just a classic model (with running boards I think) and only in 2007
If someone's profile is listed as a 2008 TourING I have to believe it is an actual Touring Model

Just another example of how f'd up that site is in their application guide - it lists Tourer models for 07-11 - Classics were superceded by Roadster in 2010 - so there is not even a 10/11 model ayway (let alone an 08 or 09)

Also are not all Roadsters ABS? Why the distinction? :eek: :laugh:

Okay all, thanks for all the advice. I'll go investigate if they turn off next time it stops raining. @Mad Dog sorry to say I think yours is kaput. Definitely didn't turn off after 213ft and 8 seconds.

Yea, I’m thinking it’s the speed sensor, Will and I pulled it out and cleaned it before we rode this weekend, looks a lot like the CPS on the truck, just one bolt and $180 will fix it.

Where are you seeing that? He hasn't posted in this thread ..............
LOL, it’s ESP dude.... or cell phone, I get em confused sometimes.
We occasionally speak outside of the forum, yeah. I brought this topic up of my own volition though, because I've been trailed by two police in the last three days and it makes me nervous to imagine leaving the signal on. I don't want to give them a reason to talk to me.

Alright, after checking the turn signals with the new knowledge from @DEcosse I find that they work normally. Thanks all for the advice and help. We'll see if we can get @Mad Dog 's bike's signals working next

Been running this for years:
Got mine from Amazon, but now out of stock.
Signal Minder Turn Signal Canceling Motorcycle Relay SM-3 | eBay

FYI - In case someone with a Roadster is ordering a SignalMinder.... not all Roadster models take the same unit.

Pull your flasher relay to see which plug it has - 3 or 2 prong

Here's information from Kisan
On Mon, Aug 19, 2019 at 1:55 PM Kisan Sales <sales@kisantech.com> wrote:
Blake,

Since Triumph Rocket-3 Roadster comes with either 3-pin (SM-1 style or SM-3 style) stock relay, it's a bit of problem to list it with simple drop-down parts fitment of our website.

For your 2011 Roadster it is SM-1 for VIN# Range shown below:

> 512668
> 512828
> 521828
> 522485
468390 >
469050 >
image.png

And for all VIN# outside of that range, it is SM-3

image2.png

Thanks for your inquiry.

techsupport@kisantech.com