Self-cancelling turn signal

The Touring has hard bags, single headlight, instruments on gas tank and no turn signal relay. The turn signals are self canceling. The Tourer is a dressed up Classic with soft bags, dual headlights, instruments on bars and a turn signal relay. The turn signals are not self canceling and you can use as Signalminder on it.

I thought it was only produced as a 2007

Last edited:
Screenshot_20190812-172859.png
Fitment list for rockets on kasen website.

Kisan has a signal minder for 2012 to present Touring. ... .

There is no difference in that regard of an 08-11 Touring

And in spite of them listing as applicable for a 12 Touring, I believe they are wrong. There is no way to integate onto a Touring model
If you find the model they list for it, it is an SM-1
"SM-1 unit is designed as a plug-in replacement for many early European and some Japanese bikes."
Note that this has a 3-way connector plug designed to plug into the relay socket - oh wait, there is NO relay socket on a Touring - 12 or otherwise!

There is no difference in that regard of an 08-11 Touring

And in spite of them listing as applicable for a 12 Touring, I believe they are wrong. There is no way to integate onto a Touring model
If you find the model they list for it, it is an SM-1
"SM-1 unit is designed as a plug-in replacement for many early European and some Japanese bikes."
Note that this has a 3-way connector plug designed to plug into the relay socket - oh wait, there is NO relay socket on a Touring - 12 or otherwise!

So what should I be doing here? Should I be looking at the 11 model touring module, or should my bike be cancelling the signal on its own? Should I be chasing out what the issue is here?

Back