Second Gear Slipping

This place has everything you'll need. I originally ordered the wrong kit, I guess, but have re-ordered the SH847AA kit. Nice place, quick shipping, no problems.
Home

Labour was around 40 hours and they did it at trade rates so could have been a lot worse.

He also removed broken crash bar Bolt and did a weld repair to the crash bar where it had broken at the top weld to plate. All up was only $400 more than I thought and that includes a stator replacement which was $375. So went $25 over. I'm going to a happy chappy on Saturday.:banghead:

Labour was around 40 hours and they did it at trade rates so could have been a lot worse.

He also removed broken crash bar Bolt and did a weld repair to the crash bar where it had broken at the top weld to plate. All up was only $400 more than I thought and that includes a stator replacement which was $375. So went $25 over. I'm going to a happy chappy on Saturday.:banghead:
Do you intend on keeping your old parts? I would - if ya don't then ill pay the shipping to my place.....

Yes getting all the parts. I don't think I will need to keep them.

If you want to save on shipping you can collect them from me when you come over to the Burt Munro Challenge!

If you do a lot of work through the workshop oar you have a race bike that they work on as opposed to me Joe blow off the street.

Where the chance of repeat business is Slim.

All the bike shops I know have posted rates on the wall. My buddy works at one, his boss lets him discount me, so I always pay cash and never ask for a receipt. Downside is anything made after carbeurated bikes he's pretty limited. Dang, spellcheck doesn't even recognize that as a word, lol.

Yes getting all the parts. I don't think I will need to keep them.

If you want to save on shipping you can collect them from me when you come over to the Burt Munro Challenge!
Good idea but rather not have to cart them around with me tho. Can pay shipping - no problems

Well got my bike back on Saturday and was going to go for a short ride with Tal but time for away from us & Tal had to shoot through.

But the Shop had a ride on so tagged along with them.

Well the bike ran great and gear box felt nice and tight.
No loud clunk into any of the gears which is fantastic had to stop and get gas went in and paid and came out to see another Rocket.

Screenshot_20180725_220219.png

This owner lives out of Christchurch near Akaroa on a gravel road.

Wanted to know how many kms I get to a rear tire as he can only get 4000 kms.

I said that I had already done 4000 on mine and his looked like a racing slick.

Back