If you want to get away with it and not have to hear sh*t, buy her something that makes her feel special then in about a day or two bring the bike home. ;)
Point being, you appeared to think about her first.

I will probably catch hell from the female members on that one.:rolleyes:

Tomcat wrote: "A menacing bearded tattooed lunatic on a speedie .... now that's cool !!!"

As long as it isn't a "menacing bearded tattooed lunatic in a SPEEDO"...it should be cool:D.

Dennis

The problem with owning two bikes is that a lot of your time is spent cleaning and maintaining them..:) I've had this RK classic since 2001 along with my Rocket. I love both bikes and each serves a different purpose. I only wish i didn't have to register and insure them both, switching plates has crossed my mind..:eek::rolleyes: FYI..my girlfriend loves the Harley she says it's a more comportable ride.

Attachments

• IMG_1293_2.JPG
    IMG_1293_2.JPG
    75.7 KB · Views: 68
The problem with owning two bikes is that a lot of your time is spent cleaning and maintaining them..:) I've had this RK classic since 2001 along with my Rocket. I love both bikes and each serves a different purpose. I only wish i didn't have to register and insure them both, switching plates has crossed my mind..:eek::rolleyes: FYI..my girlfriend loves the Harley she says it's a more comportable ride.

I've got six bikes
All with there own purpose
Battery tenders become your friend
As for cleaning them that is what long cold winters are for
My insurance agent loves me tho
But I have found the more bikes you own the cheaper the insurance gets per bike
Multiple bike discount and all
But you are right it is not cheap however we all need a hobby and at this point in my life it's bikes bikes and more bikes

Tomcat wrote: "A menacing bearded tattooed lunatic on a speedie .... now that's cool !!!"

As long as it isn't a "menacing bearded tattooed lunatic in a SPEEDO"...it should be cool:D.

Dennis
Dennis, don't give these guys crazy ideas, they are bad enough already:D

Back