Personly I wouldn't care what you ride as long as you like it, cos some may laugh but I would love to have a Sachs " MadAss 125cc" in BLACK ... At ieast it's not a f#cking scooter , ride past the Sachs dealership every morning ... but nah , not me !!!

I test rode one when they first came out.. there really crappy things feels like your up in the sky with nothing under you and so sllloooowwww :(

Here's me sitting on one of the MadAss things yesterday. I dropped the Rocket off to get the new Bridgestones put on and they had one of these there.... :) Hope everyone can see it... I linked it from my FB page..

Hey cobba don't worry I'm not swapping brands the rocket is still king in my shed I'm mearly buying it a ***** lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's one mean machine! Kinda' like my old Rupp minibike on steroids.:cool:

Is that thing street legal ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yup sure can they meet ADR
Yes it is, i just researched it, is actually a nice scooter and there is a dealer here in Tulsa, the only problem is the seat,, it is 33 inches high:eek: right up there with the sports bikes, im too short for a scooter:eek:
Oi they are not a scooter as such they are a utillity bike and are caplable of exceeding 80klm but not by much a couple of years ago a guy rode one around Australia and said it was happy to sit on 80 all the way.
I regularly see them used as pit bikes by race teams at P/island

Nah serious I would love one mind you I would probally get a worked Thumpster Motor for it to make it a Real Mad Ass wheelie Machine yeeahh!!

you still would have to leave the day before anyone else just to meet up for a beer at the local pup.:D

I have both Harley and Rocket. All I can say is you will DEFINATELY need to hire her!
( To dust off the Harley, from NO USE!!!! )

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 79
Back