Evil Mitch

LETS RIDE
Ride
2022 Triumph Rocket 3R
I've decided my second bike is going to be a wide glide..................I know I know bloody Harley lol but I like them it can be my putt around bike and the rocket can be the serious riding beast ..................I'm going to step away now so u can all bombard me with abuse and I'll come back and read it later

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You will need to install a white basket on the front bars,a "ring-ring" bell and a small brightly colored plastic pinwheel.

:p :p :p :p

Nothing wrong with the new 103 Wide Glide mate ... now there's two moving targets to hurl abuse at :evil: :evil: Personaly i'd go for a Dyna Custom but they are still 96 cube.

Personly I wouldn't care what you ride as long as you like it, cos some may laugh but I would love to have a Sachs " MadAss 125cc" in Canary Yellow I think it would just be a great little comute to work, it's styling is right out there and as project bike if money was not a issue I would buy a Can Am Syder and put a real mottor in it ..... a Rocket motor now that would be to power slide machine or what!!!
As far as harly's are concerned they just don't seem to do it for me they look nice but I get on one and I feel cramped
Oh and wait till I get a chance to put up some pics of my latest exhaust mod Mitch I think you will like it... pick up bike tomorrow cos there was a delay in getting the mandrel bent pipe for the mods

Back