You're kidding, right?

Ya lost me.
A Harley makes you feel cramped but you want to get one of these.:eek:

Bit like saying a 1lb portahouse with chips and vegies doesn't fill you up but a 6 pack of KFC hits the spot.

I too looked at swapping brands before I got the Rocket and concidered an Ultraglide as an option, then got a big horn over a pearl white Streetglide. Then I found a real bike.

Hey Mitch, what happened to the Diavel as your second bike? Probably priced around the same as the Harley.

The wide glide is $24,990 ride away and I've had a soft spot for them for a while the Diavel is a bit much . The rocket is my pride and joy but I want a smaller bike also . Have to figure out if I can afford it first as I'll have to borrow for this one .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Personly I wouldn't care what you ride as long as you like it, cos some may laugh but I would love to have a Sachs " MadAss 125cc" in BLACK ... At ieast it's not a f#cking scooter , ride past the Sachs dealership every morning ... but nah , not me !!!

Personly I wouldn't care what you ride as long as you like it, cos some may laugh but I would love to have a Sachs " MadAss 125cc" in Pink ... At ieast it's not a f#cking scooter , ride past the Sachs dealership every morning ... but nah , not me !!!
Hey TC Pink would suit you just Fine Me I'll stick to Yellow

I would not bve riding the MadAss any distance to just work an back

Is that thing street legal ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes it is, i just researched it, is actually a nice scooter and there is a dealer here in Tulsa, the only problem is the seat,, it is 33 inches high:eek: right up there with the sports bikes, im too short for a scooter:eek:

Back