I know goldwings are not real popular on this board but I will stand by 07 gl1800. They are a dream to ride, they handle VERY good, nimble for a 800lb bike....and they do have some balls. My r3 ca out accelerate hands down, but I just smoke every HD buddy I have. My wife does not want any part of the rocket and does not even want to consider life without the wing. She (can) fall asleep at 85 on a long trip. BTW 85 is very,very comfortable. Pretty much no mechanical problems and I can still leave 20ft or so in second gear. My second bike is great and really would not have it any other way!

I think they look good too!

Attachments

• 1304470434333.jpg
    1304470434333.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 43
If you want to get away with it and not have to hear sh*t, buy her something that makes her feel special then in about a day or two bring the bike home. ;)
Point being, you appeared to think about her first.

I will probably catch hell from the female members on that one.:rolleyes:

W.T.H. YOU ARE WALKING A VERY TIGHT ROPE WITH THAT ONE:mad:...JELLO IS FOR SURE ON!!!!!:eek: MY BIKE WOULD HAVE TO COME FIRST, CHOSEN BY ME, THEN PERHAPS I MAY LET ANOTHER ONE BE BOUGHT, BUT I DOUBT IT....CHICKS WITH TATTS THAT RIDE RULE!!!!!:cool::kick::kick::kick:

W.T.H. YOU ARE WALKING A VERY TIGHT ROPE WITH THAT ONE:mad:...JELLO IS FOR SURE ON!!!!!:eek: MY BIKE WOULD HAVE TO COME FIRST, CHOSEN BY ME, THEN PERHAPS I MAY LET ANOTHER ONE BE BOUGHT, BUT I DOUBT IT....CHICKS WITH TATTS THAT RIDE RULE!!!!!:cool::kick::kick::kick:
Women are easy to distract, sorry but true. That doesn't mean that I don't show respect, just that I know women. :rolleyes:
To be clear I am not referring to all women.
Most!!!:D

I love chicks with tatts that ride (my wife has tatts and she rides but not sure about the rule!:D

well she has a tatt of a flower other ankle and rides a vespa but hey...i adore her!

Back