Does anybody know roughly when hell is due to freeze over?? Because according to my wife Melinda that is roughly around the time I can purchase a second bike lol.

Apparently it's already happened.
Bonus Question on a Chemistry final exam:

Is Hell exothermic (gives off heat) or endothermic (absorbs heat)?

Most of the students wrote proofs of their beliefs using Boyle's Law (gas cools when it expands and heats when it is compressed) or some variant.*

One student, however, wrote the following:
First, we need to know how the mass of Hell is changing in time. So we need to know the rate at which souls are moving into Hell and the rate at which they are leaving, which is unlikely.. I think that we can safely assume that once a soul gets to Hell, it will not leave. Therefore, no souls are leaving. As for how many souls are entering Hell, let's look at the different religions that exist in the world today.

Most of these religions state that if you are not a member of their religion, you will go to Hell. Since there is more than one of these religions and since people do not belong to more than one religion, we can project that all souls go to Hell. With birth and death rates as they are, we can expect the number of souls in Hell to increase exponentially. Now, we look at the rate of change of the volume in Hell because Boyle's Law states that in order for the temperature and pressure in Hell to stay the same, the volume of Hell has to expand proportionately as souls are added.

This gives two possibilities:

1. If Hell is expanding at a slower rate than the rate at which souls enter Hell, then the temperature and pressure in Hell will increase until all Hell breaks loose.

2. If Hell is expanding at a rate faster than the increase of souls in Hell, then the temperature and pressure will drop until Hell freezes over.

So which is it?

If we accept the postulate given to me by Teresa during my Freshman year that, 'It will be a cold day in Hell before I sleep with you,' and take into account the fact that I slept with her last night, then number two must be true, and thus I am sure that Hell is exothermic and has already frozen over. The corollary of this theory is that since Hell has frozen over, it follows that it is not accepting any more souls and is therefore, extinct.....

....leaving only Heaven, thereby proving the existence of a divine being which explains why, last night, Teresa kept shouting 'Oh my God.'

THIS STUDENT RECEIVED AN A+.

Personly I wouldn't care what you ride as long as you like it, cos some may laugh but I would love to have a Sachs " MadAss 125cc" in Canary Yellow I think it would just be a great little comute to work, it's styling is right out there and as project bike if money was not a issue I would buy a Can Am Syder and put a real mottor in it ..... a Rocket motor now that would be to power slide machine or what!!!
As far as harly's are concerned they just don't seem to do it for me they look nice but I get on one and I feel cramped
Oh and wait till I get a chance to put up some pics of my latest exhaust mod Mitch I think you will like it... pick up bike tomorrow cos there was a delay in getting the mandrel bent pipe for the mods
funny, i have been checking out a second bike and both these have popped on the list at some stage.

I've decided my second bike is going to be a wide glide..................I know I know bloody Harley lol but I like them it can be my putt around bike and the rocket can be the serious riding beast ..................I'm going to step away now so u can all bombard me with abuse and I'll come back and read it later
don't be silly mate....we won't judge you for buying a Harley...we support you...we all love you brother and will support you until your shrink diagnoses you as capable of living outside an asylum again...anyway, thinning of you in your time of fu86in insanity. oh and if you are serious here is a harley handshake. xxx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Mitch, what happened to the Diavel as your second bike? Probably priced around the same as the Harley.

as has this one

everyone should experince a gen 2 hayabusa,not that expensive 2nd hand,very strong bkie,185 hp stock at the rear wheel,parts prices are ggod,servicing is easy,roosie
and this

ok on a serious note one of my bike brothers has a 2012 street glide cvo. It is a really nice bike and the bags and fairing really make it a great tourer. Got to say I have thought of getting one myself.

Might try a new vote but for the sake of this thread would you rather a harley or something like a BMW... i know it is like asking you to answer if you prefer to have sex with your ex girlfriend or your sister in law while your wife is standing there....really bad things to bring up in 1 sentence...BMW or Harley on a trumpy thread....hmmmm sorry blokes.

... i know it is like asking you to answer if you prefer to have sex with your ex girlfriend or your sister in law while your wife is standing there....really bad things to bring up in 1 sentence...BMW or Harley on a trumpy thread....hmmmm sorry blokes.

I would like to hear the answer to that question..............with the reasons why!!!!

Lupe, you better stay out of this one. D enjoyed the castration thread too much.

Back