Screw the Weather

Pirates pffft, just more bandana wearing pussies with a fake parrot and a lisp with a thong tied around their head FFS. I don't get that pissed after 16! ;):D
I think Mr @Nat67 and I need to educate you on the benefits (and otherwise) of REALLY ROUGH CIDER. Years ago I was taken to some place that would not let you in unless they knew you. They served CIDER - only CIDER and nothing else but CIDER. The owner had an accent so thick I had trouble understanding him. But iirc I was given several pints of "Ol' Baaarstud". True gut rot. And the hang-over - I still wince thinking about it. But it modifies the voice, m'dere.

Don't upset the pirates. They are legion. They do not forgive, they do not forget.

Pirates pffft, just more bandana wearing pussies with a fake parrot and a lisp with a thong tied around their head FFS. I don't get that pissed after 16! ;):D
A fine Dorset-shire man.
iletres3.png

Sept 19 - We shall remember them!. Arrrr!.

I think Mr @Nat67 and I need to educate you on the benefits (and otherwise) of REALLY ROUGH CIDER. Years ago I was taken to some place that would not let you in unless they knew you. They served CIDER - only CIDER and nothing else but CIDER. The owner had an accent so thick I had trouble understanding him. But iirc I was given several pints of "Ol' Baaarstud". True gut rot. And the hang-over - I still wince thinking about it. But it modifies the voice, m'dere.

Don't upset the pirates. They are legion. They do not forgive, they do not forget.
Not to mention , great for constipation ! o_O

Not the poofy Hollywood Jack Sparrow pirates , the real pirates ! Have you not watched Black Sails ? :D
Oh hang on ? Ok so granted , Capt Flint may have had an issue or two ? But Blackbeard ?
Now there was a fearsome pirate !
He used to knot smouldering cannon fuse into his beard , used to scare the hell out of the French and Spanish. :cool:

Not the poofy Hollywood Jack Sparrow pirates , the real pirates ! Have you not watched Black Sails ? :D
Oh hang on ? Ok so granted , Capt Flint may have had an issue or two ? But Blackbeard ?
Now there was a fearsome pirate !
He used to knot smouldering cannon fuse into his beard , used to scare the hell out of the French and Spanish. :cool:

Yea Black Sails was fantastic. FVCKT UP ENDING THOUGH :thumbsdown:

Back