Screw the Weather

sonny

Living Legend
Ride
rocket three x
Rain on and off all day yesterday. Looks to be the same today, maybe a little less rain. Really do not care going for a ride anyways. Between new tires, shocks, pipes and a new tune am ready to take a day off and just ride. Running back and forth to work is OK but really getting the itch to just fill the tank and go. Waiting for daylight.;);););););););););)

IMG_0340.JPG IMG_0341.JPG IMG_0347.JPG At day break the wife got up. she said really. Full leathers and the full face helmet. Had a blast on the back roads of Oklahoma. Need to buy some new front foot pegs. :roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll: First time after 30,000 miles rode her like a biych in heat. :oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops: Cleaned her up a bit after getting home. Really had some fun today.

You haven't ripped your peg nipples completely out YET and is that a new puppy I spotted or a door stop?
I think it is a door stop.
upload_2017-8-14_16-44-43.png

Link Removed

Last edited:
I can feel it Sonny.
It's raining here too, real heavy.
Yesterday (Sunday) I was working all day at about 4PM I thought I would get the bike out and go for a Blast up to the Waingaro Hot Springs Pub which is about 15 miles West of here.
TBH I was just too stuffed to get my riding gear on ! How bad is that !
Finished work about 5.30PM and it was fair persisting down, sure glad I didn't go, cos that would have been the time I would have been comin home.

untitled.png

There ya go Sonny! I rode to Dallas n back yesterday, bout 220 miles of rain most of the way there n half of the time back. No leathers, just a hi vis frogg togg top n camo pants, legs got pretty wet but it was hot so no worries.
Haven't cleaned my bike yet........ :(

There ya go Sonny! I rode to Dallas n back yesterday, bout 220 miles of rain most of the way there n half of the time back. No leathers, just a hi vis frogg togg top n camo pants, legs got pretty wet but it was hot so no worries.
Haven't cleaned my bike yet........ :(
What, no lycra!??? :eek:

Back