warp9.9

Pocałuj mnie w dupę
Ride
07 Rocket
So I am getting the ECU tweeked in for the predator by utilizing the WegoIII wide band air fuel monitoring gauge I installed on my bike. This by no means is the best way but I figure I need to do the tranny upgrade before I put her on the dyno. I love the quality of Sams pipes as it took a hour to tear the old ones off and install his. I probably have a hour of tune boy time and test rides in and I am bouncing around a 13:1 A/F ratio. I need to adjust a little more as I do bounce into a little lean catagory when I let the throttle off at speed. This is just until I crack the throttle and its back. It could be the idle stepper motor is holding the throttle plates open and I need to put my other throttle bodies on that doesn't have the stepper motor on it.
so here's some pictures

Sams Predator before install

and after

Its weird not having the tripple pipes and quieter at highway speeds till you roll the boost on :twisted:

Thanks Sam

Lookin good lil brother.

It's great when the roar of the Preds overcomes the whistle from the SC isn't it?

I'm gunna bite the bullet and get me own Tuneboy so we can swap tunes. It may take a few weeks but I'll get it ASAP. Richard has probably lost my tune anyway.

Perdurabo said:
Lookin good lil brother.

It's great when the roar of the Preds overcomes the whistle from the SC isn't it?

I'm gunna bite the bullet and get me own Tuneboy so we can swap tunes. It may take a few weeks but I'll get it ASAP. Richard has probably lost my tune anyway.

I actually have your tune! I got it from you quite some time ago. Let me know if you want me to send it back. I just checked and yes indeed ... it is still there in my email. Along with Warps :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am starting a collection.

Geek try opening the tune in tune edit if its Perd's then I bet it will not open. If you don't have tuneboy send her to me I will see if it will open.

warp9.9 said:
Geek try opening the tune in tune edit if its Perd's then I bet it will not open. If you don't have tuneboy send her to me I will see if it will open.

OK. I'll try and open it up. I will also send it to you and you can try.

Yup, I had that same problem when he sent it to me.

Something funky with that file.

Back