S~E Qld riders wanna go for a ride?

Just wanted to let you all know that I’m home safe and sound as is Fluffy and while unfortunately there were a couple of mishaps I wanted to thank each of you that attended as it was a great ride and day out on the Rockets and it was great to see everyone rally to support the less fortunate riders today.

looking forward to the next one and hopefully TJ will be back in the riders seat soon.

cheers Schem

I think everyone on the ride held their breath after hearing what had happened. Kenne was able to give us an eye witness account and we all felt a sense of relief when TJ was able to respond to the ambos.
Hoping TJ has a speedy recovery.

16796B8A-9E19-45AF-8818-FB5136B9CA48.jpeg

Greetings to all, this is Ricardo, I'm a friend of TJ he's going to be flown to PA hospital has a dislocated shoulder, couple of broken ribs, broken pelvic ligaments he's conscious and would like to thank you all for the help, apologies for disrupting the ride.

You can contact me on 0415 1000 18.
I have spoken to Ricardo, he is driving back from Toowoomba now and will have more of an update tomorrow.

Hey, ok, so I posted a message including a link to an external site that I posted today's photos to. It is awaiting 'moderator approval' because, I suspect, it contains a link to an external site. Is there a Mod that can check it out and approve it, or is it a Robo-Mod that will never approve it, and it will just sit there in limbo forever?

Cheers I'll try to add the external link into my profile. If it works, just go there and search for the RDU Oct17 gallery for the photos

::Edit:: ok, that worked. The link to the photo gallery site is in my profile information

Here's the original message I posted, sans the external link:

He's a link to where I have all my pics from today posted. I'll leave them up for a week if anybody wants to download any. Feel free to use anything you want.
These are all straight-from-camera. No editing at all. (deleted link)

To Ricardo/TJ I took a few pics of the incident, in case TJ might want to have a record/memories of the situation in the future. I'm not uploading them anywhere unless he requests them, and they are not available for public viewing. They are solely for TJ's use if he so desires. If not I'll just delete them.

Best wishes for his speedy recovery

Great ride fellas, Tata4 will be OK thankfully. But the bike is toast. Another little crash too as a non member found himself in a low speed topple. Unlike the first crash.

Last edited:
Hey - just a question. I everyone’s bike inning ok after our last fuel stop - mines started to run a bit rough after the last fuel stop

Back