S~E Qld riders wanna go for a ride?

Hey after about 3 years of not being able to remember my password Les gave me a push yesterday and I worked it out. So I’m back but this site has changed a bit. I’ll have to work out how to navigate it
Welcome back. If you get dust your mittens off and make to Samford in by 0700, you can meet a whole bunch of us!!🤞

I’m waiting for a new fuel tank to come from Melbourne. Mittzy or Les can tell the story
☹️☹️ Hopefully soon eh mate. Though I did see a place in Virginia wrecking a 2010 roadster. Will need to dig up the details

Heading out from Samford. ETD 0745
Greetings to all, this is Ricardo, I'm a friend of TJ he's going to be flown to PA hospital has a dislocated shoulder, couple of broken ribs, broken pelvic ligaments he's conscious and would like to thank you all for the help, apologies for disrupting the ride.

You can contact me on 0415 1000 18.

Greetings to all, this is Ricardo, I'm a friend of TJ he's going to be flown to PA hospital has a dislocated shoulder, couple of broken ribs, broken pelvic ligaments he's conscious and would like to thank you all for the help, apologies for disrupting the ride.

You can contact me on 0415 1000 18.
Thank you for the update Ricardo, I hope he has a speedy recovery he is a very lucky man. I’ll message him directly tomorrow.

He doesn’t need to worry about disrupting the ride, all any of us care about is that he is ok, please make sure he knows that.

cheers Schem

Last edited:
Back