S~E Qld riders wanna go for a ride?

this is the way i'm going to Blacksoil if anyone from the gold coast is interested.

1602143126643.png

Be great to get some more riders interested In a day out @ehh, @BearKobber28, @Bratty72, @BrettL
Sorry, I'm going on my own ride tomorrow and the next 2 weeks. (With the boss as pillion)
Doing a small loop: Ipswich - Roma - Mitchel - Barceline - Longreach - Winton - Charters Towers - Whitsunday - Mt Ossa - Rockhampton and then back to Ipswich via roads we haven't decided yet. Approx 3500 km.
Starting tomorrow at 05:15 when we have some daylight.

Sorry, I'm going on my own ride tomorrow and the next 2 weeks. (With the boss as pillion)
Doing a small loop: Ipswich - Roma - Mitchel - Barceline - Longreach - Winton - Charters Towers - Whitsunday - Mt Ossa - Rockhampton and then back to Ipswich via roads we haven't decided yet. Approx 3500 km.
Starting tomorrow at 05:15 when we have some daylight.

Sounds very good ride safe

so i'll kick this off does anyone in SE QLD want to catch up for a ride day? As we are not in the Victorian ring of steel I was thinking of making the most of our freedom riding somewhere around starting in brisbane and heading north or west or south open to ideas? thinking maybe around the first week of Oct gives everyone time .There are a lot of members on here so let see if we can get something happening

Found out about this too late. Serves me right for not staying on the forum. Next time. We should do this sort of thing more often.

Just so I'm on the same page:
Blacksoil BP, or Caltex 8am?
Heading to... Kingaroy?
Accommodation plans?
I had something else booked for Sat, but I can cancel that. I'd rather do this.

Heading to... Kingaroy?
Accommodation plans?
North and South are all converging at Fernvale @ 8-30 then on a @Pete adventure tour :thumbsup:........

Blacksoil BP for fuel up before heading to Fernvale which is only 15min up the road

Heading to... Kingaroy?
Accommodation plans?

It won’t be an overnighter. The plan is a day ride from Fernvale to Bunya Mts for lunch and return via Blackbutt and Mt Mee

Back