Rumors of a new Rocket 3 refresh model

Why is it in motorcycle adds the guys riding lean forward like they are dong push ups. You're in a residential area and still they lean forward to give the illusion of speed. I bet when they sit at red lights they still lean forward. Triumph/BMW/Harley Davidson Job Applications: Looking for riders who can you lean forward when not moving. Just irritates me.:mad:
Even the guy on GT is leaning :laugh:

Why is it in motorcycle adds the guys riding lean forward like they are dong push ups. You're in a residential area and still they lean forward to give the illusion of speed. I bet when they sit at red lights they still lean forward. Triumph/BMW/Harley Davidson Job Applications: Looking for riders who can you lean forward when not moving. Just irritates me.:mad:
Sounds like a Yammie Noob episode waiting to happen, he likes to rip on this sort of thing.😂

I like the new colour scheme a lot. But I gotta say I’m happy with my Chrome R feels unique as well to me. We shall see what they have done in terms of engine performance. I do really love the blacked out look.. but I’ll keep telling myself it’s harder to keep looking clean :)

Last edited:
I like the new colour scheme a lot. But I gotta say I’m happy with my Chrome R feels unique as well to me. We shall see what they have done in terms of engine performance. I do really love the blacked out look.. but I’ll keep telling myself it’s harder to keep looking clean :)
They just put the Penner tune on it and blacked out is so 2017ish, I'm over it.😩

I don’t know about you, but with the little bikini windshield on the GT, I have to lean forward starting at ~75mph to counter the wind load. I am really holding on at 90+mph, just no sitting back at that speed. Maybe your more ripped than me and can handle it. At the red light though, I’m totally lounging around.

I don’t know about you, but with the little bikini windshield on the GT, I have to lean forward starting at ~75mph to counter the wind load. I am really holding on at 90+mph, just no sitting back at that speed. Maybe your more ripped than me and can handle it. At the red light though, I’m totally lounging around.
I don’t need to lean forward till bout 110 mph. Over 120 I’m laying down.:laugh:

Back