Rox Risers for R or TFC

Loosenthe bolt just a little twist where your brake and clutch cable is connected to the bandlebar
..Because i am still waiting on the arrival of my bike...i dont know the thickness of the bars....can you tell me the clamp size i'm looking at please?...is it 1 1/8 inch or something different?...cheers Tal.

ended doing this today.... lucky for me, cables were enough, I just needed to rotate a bit the clutch cable... 1/8" turn with 12mm did it...I will adjust the position better once I ride it a bit more.

20210417_125906.jpg
20210417_135833.jpg

I just installed Rox risers today. My handlebar wiring was too tight. The remedy is to remove the fly screen to access the wiring connector underneath. This connector can be dislodged and moved up providing the necessary slack for the wiring.

After a few hundred miles riding with the new setting, It hit the spot. For my 6'1", the 2" rox risers extending almost straight the original ones, gave me almost about 1 1/2" up 1 1/2" back on the handlebar, position gets me more upright, with the seat acting as a back rest and controls in the middle forward position. I really like this position. Only thing I need to do now, if possible, is to move the display a bit down, because right now I have it in the lower position and I can only move it up which doesn't make sense if I am not trying to fry an egg, if something, I need it to go down a bit... Ill need to check cables and stuff to see how much I can rotate it from the original setup position in the handlebar.

After a few hundred miles riding with the new setting, It hit the spot. For my 6'1", the 2" rox risers extending almost straight the original ones, gave me almost about 1 1/2" up 1 1/2" back on the handlebar, position gets me more upright, with the seat acting as a back rest and controls in the middle forward position. I really like this position. Only thing I need to do now, if possible, is to move the display a bit down, because right now I have it in the lower position and I can only move it up which doesn't make sense if I am not trying to fry an egg, if something, I need it to go down a bit... Ill need to check cables and stuff to see how much I can rotate it from the original setup position in the handlebar.
Hi. What is a part number?

I saw a posting from Wadejesu about installing 2” Rox Risers on his TFC. He mentioned that 2” is the max possible and in fact the picture he posted appears to show very little if any slack to both clutch and brake cables. I would like to hear more from him, or anyone else who has tried this modification.
Is there a specific model Rox for our bikes, or just a generic one that fits the diameter of our handle bar?
TIA,
John
I used Rox Risers on my 2019 KTM GT 1290 beast! They are excellent quality and really changed my riding experience. The installation, however, was not a cinch and tightening the holding bolts was impossible without scratching the top triple tree.
I have no idea about the installation on the newer R3s but can only vouch for the quality of the product.

Back