ROOZ Rally

TOMCAT

Rage against the machine
Ride
2009 RIII Standard - 2008 Speed Triple -1995 900 T'Bird
1st ROOZ ( Rockets Over Oz) Rally.. Easter Weekend .. Nabiac NSW. What do you blokes reckon ? Gota 4 day long weekend. Plenty of motels around Foster- Tuncurry and at Nabiac itself. The National Motorcycle Museum . Great roads up in the ranges around Gloucester and down the coast road to Myall lakes and Seal Rocks... Your thoughts ??

Let's see Mal. Canberra-Mildura-Nabiac-Canberra = 2,655km. You're kidding, right?

On the other hand, Nabiac is only 565km from here = 1,130 round trip. 2 maybe 3 nights in the middle. **** of a weekend to be on the road but I'm up for it TC. :D

Nabiac about same distance from Brissy as it is from Canberra , know it's not the best time to be on the roads but always a 'road less travelled' if you don't mind adding a few extra k's.... Four day weekends are pretty f#ckin thin on the ground these days, now we are middle aged ( not you i know Mitch) and gainfully employed. Reckon hit all the back roads .. less cars .. less cops = more fun :D

I knew it would happen, potentially a terrific weekend organised a week before I leave for England. I'll have a go at getting more time off work but can't make any promises!!!!!!!

1750Ks return plus day rides around the area. Would be 2500Ks over a 4 day trip for me.
Double dibs on your licence over Easter too. I'm gunna pass. Sorry.:(
Am short on points at the moment and can't run a business without one.

Back