[Jun 5, 2015] RALLYMAN RIDE 2015.... (NSW)

Adam79

Ratsnest
Ride
2011 R3R
This is an Awesome event for all, let's see how man Rocket's we can get down there, make these Harley Riders feel a little overwhelmed with power.......

@Mittzy should organise some other names maybe, I'm not sure who else on this forum is from the brissy area or surrounds who may like to go to this ride with us....

@Mittzy should organise some other names maybe, I'm not sure who else on this forum is from the brissy area or surrounds who may like to go to this ride with us....
As TC said - One for Bruce. Apparently I wont be able to make it there anyway.
But we will see when the time gets close.

Rally man (Peter Godfrey) rally is a good night. Held in the what's left of the Grevillia saw mill. Been to a few of these, some of my mates that live down Grevillia Kyogle way go. Some don't because their in conflict with the bloke that owns the site but that's their problem. A free night of good bands, alcohol and food for sale. If it's fine it'll be freezing and a frost in the morning. If it's raining it'll be slightly warmer. Hadn't intended on going this year but I'll see what happens. I lived in Grevillia from the age of 16 to 22, now me way around down there.

Yeh we had a ball last year, be a bit more prepared for it this year though, **** we got cold in our tent, my legs hung out the end, did you go last year @bruce aussie, I pulled a mad skid on the rocket and absolutely ****ed a brand new car tyre I had just put on, man was so much fun, will have to dig out the video and show it around, couldn't get it into top gear but 4th done the job......LMAO

This weekend guys, lets how many people we can get to represent the Rocket Community hey, lmao, I will be there you should not be able to miss the very very greeeeeeen beast, lmao...

Back