Rode My New 2023 Rocket Home Today

I got a good deal on the last 2023 R for many many miles today. I did not test ride it but just bought it because I've been wanting one for a long time. The bike just feels so right, is surprisingly nimble for it's size and weight, and even while "taking it easy" under 4000rpm for now it sure gets up and goes. I'm 6'2 and after I install my VOIGT MOTO TECHNIK 1" risers I think it will be where it needs to be.
When I go in for my 600mi service the dealer will add my TSA, heated grips, aux power, sport wind screen and tank pads which they did not have in stock.
The 58 or so mile ride home through city, farmland and twisties was lots of fun, of course tomorrow the rain starts again and I'm not into breaking out the rain gear anymore unless I'm on a roadtrip.
20240216_162931.jpg
Ok, I am officially jealous. My 2020 GT seems ancient, lol. So many miles on mine now but everything works. Debating on when to get a shiny new one.

Exactly, I'm going to order an Exedra Max replacement rear tire soon just so I have it ready to go.
I always keep a rear Avon in the garage waiting to use. As soon as I put a new one on I buy the replacement as soon as I can find one. Gonna have to get a new front ordered soon.

Ok, I am officially jealous. My 2020 GT seems ancient, lol. So many miles on mine now but everything works. Debating on when to get a shiny new one.
Curious . . . As to what you meant to be, "so many miles"?

Back