Rocket X #493 - Reporting to the Forums :D

Brand new ROCKET X coming up for sale in Brisbane , Australia .. mate just rang and asked me to let you blokes know. If you are interested phone Robbie 0466470670.

I hear that 2 more are about to be made available in Aus. Not sure if they have been held back, fallen through or a couple extra. Will know more tomorrow.

Hi Mo ..... the Triumph TORs for the X are black and don't have the cats, you would just need to go to your Triumph shop and order them and if you get them to put em on they will do the tune............ here is a pic of em on my bike, they look identical to the standard mufflers except that they are lighter, a little louder and have a bigger hole in the ends.

20150916_155607.jpg

Can someone load the tune themselves? Sorry for the obvious question. I've seen a lot of info on her about loading tunes, but I'd really just like to add the one the factory uses after TORs are installed, just I'd like to do it myself if possible.

Can someone load the tune themselves? Sorry for the obvious question. I've seen a lot of info on her about loading tunes, but I'd really just like to add the one the factory uses after TORs are installed, just I'd like to do it myself if possible.
Yes, with TuneECU.

If you're gonna go with TORS why not just have your dealer reflash for you?

It's a real bummer that the power is not very noticeable... Not that I'd like to race the rocket but I feel there's a lot of potential for extra power, it would be a shame to not extract some of that lost power.

I think I'm just gonna stick to rebands and a tune

It's a real bummer that the power is not very noticeable... Not that I'd like to race the rocket but I feel there's a lot of potential for extra power, it would be a shame to not extract some of that lost power.

If I can do the work myself, I always will. They are just ordering the parts for me.

Also open up that intake - then tune it and you'll darn sure take notice of the improvement!!!

Hi Mo ..... the Triumph TORs for the X are black and don't have the cats, you would just need to go to your Triumph shop and order them and if you get them to put em on they will do the tune............ here is a pic of em on my bike, they look identical to the standard mufflers except that they are lighter, a little louder and have a bigger hole in the ends.

20150916_155607.jpg

Any chance you can upload a sound clip of the TORS? I been trying to find out how they sound before I buy them. Thank you and God Bless!

Back