Rocket X #493 - Reporting to the Forums :D

I put the clear lenses on mine. Look so much better. I'll post a picture later if that helps.

image.jpg
image.jpg

That ugly box is empty the cats are in the OEM silencers, but a good thing to get rid of any how , I am considering doing the same thing:thumbsup:

Pictures as promised.

Attachments

• IMG_4316.JPG
    IMG_4316.JPG
    342.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4226.JPG
    IMG_4226.JPG
    204.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4229.JPG
    IMG_4229.JPG
    169.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4231.JPG
    IMG_4231.JPG
    170.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4230.JPG
    IMG_4230.JPG
    177.3 KB · Views: 0
This could actually be a decent upgrade if the tors was made in black, along with the triumph cat bypass kit and the tune....

Hi Mo ..... the Triumph TORs for the X are black and don't have the cats, you would just need to go to your Triumph shop and order them and if you get them to put em on they will do the tune............ here is a pic of em on my bike, they look identical to the standard mufflers except that they are lighter, a little louder and have a bigger hole in the ends.

20150916_155607.jpg

Last edited:
Pictures as promised.

Those are awesome.. Could you please share where you picked them up from? I still prefer the Thunderbird Storms indicator but they do not seem to be bolt on to the rocket.. I would still love to do something like this .

Hi Mo ..... the Triumph TORs for the X are black and don't have the cats, you would just need to go to your Triumph shop and order them and if you get them to put em on they will do the tune............ here is a pic of em on my bike, they look identical to the standard mufflers except that they are lighter, a little louder and have a bigger hole in the ends.

20150916_155607.jpg

Those are superb... Precisely what I am looking for. As I said my favorite are the rebands but I would like to maintain the X's stock appearance... Could you please share a part number of available as my dealer is insisting they only come in chrome.. How did you feel the power upgrade is.. Noticeable at all?

Personally, I think the upgrade in power is barely noticeable, perhpas a little more responsive but not so you notice after a day or so.

Personally, I think the upgrade in power is barely noticeable, perhpas a little more responsive but not so you notice after a day or so.

I think that is a very good and accurate assessment .............. particularly in terms of improved responsiveness. And of course there is the much more satisfying exhaust note.

20150917_072810.jpg

Those are awesome.. Could you please share where you picked them up from? I still prefer the Thunderbird Storms indicator but they do not seem to be bolt on to the rocket.. I would still love to do something like this .

Those are superb... Precisely what I am looking for. As I said my favorite are the rebands but I would like to maintain the X's stock appearance... Could you please share a part number of available as my dealer is insisting they only come in chrome.. How did you feel the power upgrade is.. Noticeable at all?
I doubt the Rebands will work for you if you want to retain the TWO TORS as the collector for the Rebands is too far down and would be very difficult to split into two to get to the left silencer.
A pic of mine with a CES silencer.

image.jpg

I've already ordered this and a bunch of other things... More info to come shortly

Back