Rocket Stand

VioTater said:
Does anyone know who makes a stand for the rocket here in the usa? i checked and the web and yje only place i've found them is Jack Lilley and Busters in the uk but they want like 75 just to ship it states side.

You can spend as much or as little as you like on a lift for your RIII... me? I spent $0 as I already had everything I needed in my garage!

Under $20 Bike Lift (Use 2x10's if you want to lift a little higher.)

Last edited:
You can spend as much or as little as you like on a lift for your RIII... me? I spent $0 as I already had everything I needed in my garage!

EJ You da man......that's my kind of lift.....homemade and cheap. Wrapping some carpet around the wood to prevent paint removal is a good addition featured later in the construction procedure. This is perfect for cleaning the entire wheel without moving the bike....

Hondax said:
EJ You da man......that's my kind of lift.....homemade and cheap. Wrapping some carpet around the wood to prevent paint removal is a good addition featured later in the construction procedure. This is perfect for cleaning the entire wheel without moving the bike....

Yes, I used two 2x10's bolted together as opposed to the indicated 4x8... it's just what I had laying around. And I do have carpeting on mine as well from use with previous bikes where I was lifting from a painted frame. You can only lift one wheel at time, but when do you ever NEED to have both lifted? Plus it stores in a very small space when not in use.

My lift is the same only with modification to allow me to use the 2 holes in frame ..... i just slip the lift under her...then put 2 bolts with nuts on ....then lift her up..

Last edited:
superbike lift

Check with Omar's Cafe. He can get the Raask (like at Buster's in the UK). Takes about two weeks to get it drop freighted from Sweden. Not sure of the price but bet it's less than what you were quoted.:cool: Currently use a Harbor Freight (Chinese) ATV lift in the garage which looks like the other one pictured. It's functional. Think it was about $75.

Back