Rocket season...is it over?

Here in AZ the best time to ride is Winter. It may be a little nippy in the morning but by noon it will usually be at least 65 deg.:D

Well, I was dressed something like the Pillsbury Dough Boy wearing a full face helmet, and the Trophy has a full fairing to boot. I was actually quite comfortable. The ride home this afternoon was great though!

I'm taking the Rocket in the morning, with the fly screen, but I will be dressed like the Pillsbury Dough Boy again for the morning..

Rode home in snow last night...

You have a defroster on that thing? I was at the bike shop yesterday, no, not the Triumph shop, the shop my friend owns where he works on all makes. He started out the shop for metric bikes but now the bulk of his business is Hardlies. What does that tell you?

Anyway, yesterday it was in the mid 30's and the wind was coming from the west at 10-20 and a customer rode his Harley in for service and when he got in the shop, he got the sidestand down but had a hell of a time getting off the bike....movement was limited and he looked like the Michelen Man.

I'll pass.

Yes, I should have passed on the Rocket this morning, without the Roadster screen on... My fingers were frozen... :eek: Oh well, it will be a nice ride for lunch, and on the way home.. :)

Trying It Tomorrow

I'm going to ride mine in to work tomorrow it is suppose to be in the low 50's the warm up to high 60's maybe even 70 if I'm lucky:D

he got the sidestand down but had a hell of a time getting off the bike....movement was limited and he looked like the Michelen Man.

I'll pass.

I have no problems at all, probably because I dress no differently than in the summer. Well, I put the liner back in the jacket and chaps but that's it. Jeans, t-shirt, chaps, vest, jacket, open face helmet (unless it's raining/snowing/frogs/whatever falling from the sky). Well, i do change gloves depending on the weather, had to go to the bulkier mitts the past few days.

Back