Rocket Roger has been released from Harbor View Med Center...

Roger, glad you are making great strides my brother. What a tremendous family you have both at home and here as well. Keep up the good work.

Great news Roger you've come along way.:thumbsup:easy on the raw eggs there bad for your health..:thumbsdown:;)

Great scene!
Very representative of the long WORTHWHILE road back.
I did that raw 6 egg thing - the stomach gas almost killed me! :eek:
Go for it, Roger!

To Roger: Man . . . you must be one tough summ*****! Just keep on doing what the Doctors tell you to. Here's hoping that your recovery goes smoothly and every day is better than the one before!

Guys, I expect Teri Cox to bring me up to speed about Roger's rehab and convalescent care pretty soon. Based on my earlier conversations with her, I'd expect that Roger will be recovering in the new facility in Yakima for at least 6 weeks, but I'll put up a more accurate estimate and his new contact info, just as quickly as I get it.

Steve (1olbull), please let me know when you've spoken with Teri about that upcoming visit, OK?

All of you good folks that have shown your care, concern and support have done yourselves proud!

Guys, I expect Teri Cox to bring me up to speed about Roger's rehab and convalescent care pretty soon. Based on my earlier conversations with her, I'd expect that Roger will be recovering in the new facility in Yakima for at least 6 weeks, but I'll put up a more accurate estimate and his new contact info, just as quickly as I get it.

Steve (1olbull), please let me know when you've spoken with Teri about that upcoming visit, OK?

All of you good folks that have shown your care, concern and support have done yourselves proud!

Phil,
I placed a call the other day - left a message - have not heard back yet.
No problem, as I found that
www.giveforward.comweb site.
1olbull

Back