seeya

Supercharged
Getting ready to trade my Rocket in but I have a slight miss in the engine at idle and low RPM's. I just recently replaced the Primary TPS, adjusted to .60, reset ISCV, and now I have a miss. I have gone over everything I could think of that might be causing it, replaced plugs, cleaned and lubed all connections under tank, cleaned crank sensor, I'll probaly pull and check it again just to be sure. All the plugs looked good except the second from the front was darker then the rest of them like it may have been misfiring. I've read on here that some have tested the coil lead to the plugs and found bad, and replaced the lead, if so how do you test???? and how do you replace if bad???. also is there anything else I should look for tha could be causing the miss, dirty injectors, etc. I've been going all over the bike to make sure everything is good to go, even though I'm trading it in I want the bike to be solid

i would change that 1 plug to see if it would help check to see if ur coil wire r pushed all the way in i think i have read on here some where that a air leak in a hose can cause the same thing im sure that someone with more knowledge will be by soon

what r u gonna trade for

Trade

Based on some of the posts i've been following intently on here the last few months, if i were him, i'd trade it in on a suzuki to dress the way i want or a victory. Def not another rocket. I met a guy yesterday who was on a 1500 goldwing with 182000 kms on it. He said he owned it from new, had the motor and valves "tuned" twice in 20 years and not one major repair, problem, issue or concern. He said it has been the best bike in his life.

i would change that 1 plug to see if it would help check to see if ur coil wire r pushed all the way in i think i have read on here some where that a air leak in a hose can cause the same thing im sure that someone with more knowledge will be by soon

what r u gonna trade for

Kawasawki Concours 14

ABS
traction control
linked brakes
electronicly controlled windshield
heated grips
tire presure monitoring system
economy mode for better MPG
quick detatch bags

some guys with 08 have over 80,000 on them with no major issues
this bkies are suppose to be very comfortably on long trips

and the 13's come out Thursday and the 12's can be had for 13,800

the second pic is a guys bike I'm getting a tank bra off of, he has extras on it like corbin seat, trunk, duel exhaust

\

Attachments

• 4810ee9e-8a41-4890-87c4-65a28f1c4ab5.jpg
    4810ee9e-8a41-4890-87c4-65a28f1c4ab5.jpg
    170.8 KB · Views: 80
  • C-14.jpg
    C-14.jpg
    199.4 KB · Views: 83
Back