Hopefully it does Mel, but one reason the old Rocket sold was its cheeeeeep arse price, people are only brand loyal to a certain point.
Well I will freely commit to occasionally seeing things from a brand loyalty POV. But on the whole I believe change is a good thing - progress, however I'm less sure about.

Hopefully it does Mel, but one reason the old Rocket sold was its cheeeeeep arse price, people are only brand loyal to a certain point.
Dave it has nothing to do with the brand but the big motor may help. I think it is the "cool looking" factor that will make it go better than the brand loyalty. I think the main market is not us but a younger group of guys looking to be cool. Now I agree with you that this price thing may be a problem especially for the young market .

met up with a harley rider at the gas station yesterday started talking to me about my R3 asked me my gas mileage told him 30 to 35 on highway he started to brag he got 50 mpg shut him up by telling him even at 80 to 90 mph give it gas it has enough to get out of the way right now not 5 minutes later.he asked how fast I had it up to told him he looked surprised asked where /what road I was on told him it dont take 8 miles to get up to speed like a slow harley,did not make a friend on that visit
Who worries about MPG when riding? I don't.

Quickie69 just had his dyno tuned Friday with a solid 140hp/145fp torque. Unfortunately it no longer belongs to me so I don't get to experience it.

All big bikes seem to be going for low prices these days, especially Harleys and Indians
You can ride it anytime you like Captain!!

Back