Karl Tyrson

.020 Over
Ride
2005 Rocket 3
Greetings everyone. I am trying to replace my rear shocks as the ones I bought the bike with are worn out, any bump I feel it all along my spine šŸ˜‚
So, I turned to progressive suspension (I carry a 412 now) to buy new shocks, BUT! There are only se 430 model on 12ā€ (430-4234b/c) and the page says I have to mount a 12.5ā€ (430-4219). But they are unavailable for I donā€™t know how long. Can you tell me if there is any difference between a 12ā€ and a 12.5ā€? And I donā€™t really know if the 4219 and 4234 relates only to the inches (12 or 12.5) and either fit or something else. Any help is gratefully accepted.

Shorter rear shock will give slower turn in but better high speed stability.
In other words when you enter a corner, you will have to provide more turning force.

You may want to consider a different brand like Hagon Nitro, to see if they have the stock height.

Shorter rear shock will give slower turn in but better high speed stability.
In other words when you enter a corner, you will have to provide more turning force.

You may want to consider a different brand like Hagon Nitro, to see if they have the stock height.
I contacted Hagon after reading you, they say they are making a pair for me with the specs of my height, weight, passenger weight, bike and accesories weight and kind of road I hit every day, but I mailed them again 2 days ago and they wonĀ“t answear. I think it is time to find other option sadly. I saw about a Progressive Suspension PS 490 series but donĀ“t know it if fits my cow.

I have YSS shocks, lengthened 1/2 inch for better turn in, less twitchy than 1" longer.
This is a link to the UK web site.
If shipping to you from UK is not expensive, it's worth checking out.

They are excellent shocks.
I have the rebound set a bit stiffer cause I am a fat a**.
It reduces bouncing at high speed, for me anyway.

I have YSS shocks, lengthened 1/2 inch for better turn in, less twitchy than 1" longer.
This is a link to the UK web site.
If shipping to you from UK is not expensive, it's worth checking out.

They are excellent shocks.
I have the rebound set a bit stiffer cause I am a fat a**.
It reduces bouncing at high speed, for me anyway.
Thanks man, I am checking them right away

Back