Rocket being a man's bike only?

So who is she ?

Video ?

upload_2019-1-8_8-57-20.png

I have invited her here a couple of times but she does FB for the most part.

bob

Badassness! :p
-MIG
+1 and way cool boots.

And Donna's bike is appropriately named. Bob, I'd like to see her run one day. When I get back on my feet I'll check the race schedules and make a trip to Spokane.

Last edited:
+1 and way cool boots.

And Donna's bike is appropriately named. Bob, I'd like to see her run one day. When I get back on my feet I'll check the race schedules and make a trip to Spokane.

That sounds like a plan, we can make a weekend of it with a ride and then the races. Plus we can swap lies stories about our days in the greatest Navy on earth, although I may have a problem understanding blackshoe!! :)

bob

That sounds like a plan, we can make a weekend of it with a ride and then the races. Plus we can swap lies stories about our days in the greatest Navy on earth, although I may have a problem understanding blackshoe!! :)

bob

Great plan Bob. And I will do my best to translate blackshoe to airdale. I did fly the Radioman position in P3s for awhile back in my enlisted days and three of my COs were fighter pilots so I got the indoc. Plus I've been through ejection seat training so we'll probably be able to converse. I dearly miss it all, I so do. 1967-2003 and it was ONE WILD CRAZY RIDE.

Great plan Bob. And I will do my best to translate blackshoe to airdale. I did fly the Radioman position in P3s for awhile back in my enlisted days and three of my COs were fighter pilots so I got the indoc. Plus I've been through ejection seat training so we'll probably be able to converse. I dearly miss it all, I so do. 1967-2003 and it was ONE WILD CRAZY RIDE.

Well, I was a P3 Flight Engineer for 12 years, a COD (C1A and C2A) crewman for about 6 years so I have some blackshoe down, but when only visiting the boats for 45 minutes or so at a time it was very fleeting. ;)

bob

Well, I was a P3 Flight Engineer for 12 years, a COD (C1A and C2A) crewman for about 6 years so I have some blackshoe down, but when only visiting the boats for 45 minutes or so at a time it was very fleeting. ;)

bob

OK, this is going to bore all of you who haven't served in the Navy but back in 1967 when I enlisted I asked my recruiter, a Signalman Chief, what was the best thing to do in the Navy and his answer was "to be on a fast moving destroyer in the middle of the ocean", and my answer was "I'll have that". God but I loved it.

Back