Rocket 3 Roadster ride report

Joel, Hi, I have a VT1100C and a classic rocket. I can't comment on the wing but others on here can and I suspect will. I just recently bought the shadow to use as my everyday hack to save me putting such a high milage on my rocket and to save a bit of money on rear tyres. I have to say that riding the shadow after the rocket makes the honda feel like a very slow small bike. Its great to ride in traffic and to park etc but it just hardly goes at all in comparison. The rocket is a bit of a monster in comparison, and thats in a good way.

The thing about the R3 is that it will require some modifications to make it comfortable on the long haul. I've ridden the goldwing ... it's a couch on wheels, the Rocket is not nearly as comfortable out of the box. But it can be made that way, mine is now.

The performance and fun makes a rocket worth the effort to personalize and kick ******-rocket-ridin'-teenie-bopper-ass with. :D

Rocket III vs Goldwing

Hello all,
Thank you very much for your information. I am still considering the Rocket III, I just would like to know about some of the amenities. Does the Rocket have heated hand grips and any kind of sound system? Not a huge deal, I’m just trying to learn more about the bikes.
Joel.

Hello all,
Thank you very much for your information. I am still considering the Rocket III, I just would like to know about some of the amenities. Does the Rocket have heated hand grips and any kind of sound system? Not a huge deal, I’m just trying to learn more about the bikes.
Joel.
Heated grips are a Triumph accessory but a sound system would be aftermarket.

The bikes and accessories are here ..... Triumph Motorcycles - Home

Back