Rivco Turn signal mirrors

I've got those, they're my only turn signals. I love them, they provide great rear vision and help me remember to turn them off after turns.

HEY R3 GUY......

Was it the Rivco mirrors you installed?

Are the mirror arms long enough to help with the rear vision?? (Don't wanna see my elbows, attractive tho they are....) :D

Yes-I used the Rivco mirrors-I had previously ordered some off eBay but the chrome was crap and I ended up giving them away. Quality on the Rivco far exceeds many I've seen.

No issues with visibility either. My only real complaint is the red LEDs facing you are quite bright, which did take a little getting used to at night.

You have limited up/down adjustment range with the mirrors so I had to adjust by twisting the controls a little.

Don't be in a big hurry. I've placed several orders from Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Japan and they all take about a week but may extend up to 2 weeks.

Mirrors came in about 1 week. Started the install.

Did you need an adapter?

I am dicking with the wiring trying to run it through the existing insulation to make it look clean. So I haven't tightened them up yet but I think they will snug up just fine.

One complaint... the wires didn't come out the bottom. They came out the mid hole. It was a PITA to thread them through the bottom.

Yes-I used the Rivco mirrors-I had previously ordered some off eBay but the chrome was crap and I ended up giving them away. Quality on the Rivco far exceeds many I've seen.

No issues with visibility either. My only real complaint is the red LEDs facing you are quite bright, which did take a little getting used to at night.

You have limited up/down adjustment range with the mirrors so I had to adjust by twisting the controls a little.

Thanks!! Have ordered a set, on the way now!! :)

Install Done!

Wasn't sure I would like the look but it is growing on me.

Very happy with the change.

I've searched through the threads and haven't found anything specific. Has anyone put these on the R3? If so, do they require special fittings, a new relay or load limiter?
RIVCO Products, Inc.*::*Mirrors*::*Custom LED Lighted Turn Signal Mirrors – PAT. PEND.

Thanks!

Those look like the set I have on Gracie only they must be first generation. They look I dentiv=cal only mine do not have the lights on the mirror side just the front side. Gary gave me a extensive manual with all the goodies and schematics (which is like a foriegn language to me sometimes) withthe bike I will look and see if there is anything on the mirrors. maybe he did get them from rivco and they advanced them since. He even found a way to make the tursignal switch from left to rigt without having to hit the center button first to shut the one off and then turn the opposite side on. I might have to bring soem of his schematics with me to maggie valley maybe someone read eclectrical engineering stuf and can translate for me:D

Back