Rivco Turn signal mirrors

Those Rivco mirrors in the OP have convex mirrors, which personally I don't like.

If anyone's interested, I e-mailed Rivco to ask, and they said they can NOT get them with flat mirrors.

I'd prefer the flat too, but this is the only set I've found with the signals on both sides of the mirrors. For that reason I'm leaning toward accepting the convex. Besides, if I see anything at all in my mirrors I'm turning my head to check six, rather than relying on perceived distances.:D

Not bad at all, Spaceman. The wires come out of a small hole near the base of the stem just above where they mount. It's just a matter of running some wire down under the tank and tapping into the stock wiring harness.

I had the local Triumph dealer install mine. No issues-used the adapters that came with the mirrors. No relays or load limiters needed. Used a little lock tight and I was good to go. Was the first accessory I added that my wife thought made sense. Led's are super bright.

HEY R3 GUY......

Was it the Rivco mirrors you installed?

Are the mirror arms long enough to help with the rear vision?? (Don't wanna see my elbows, attractive tho they are....) :D

I really like the aftermarket Harley LED mirrors. They are big and visible, ya can't mistake it.

But a reverse? Really? It ain't a Goldwing, lol. Don't even have one on my Boss Hoss.

But a reverse? Really? It ain't a Goldwing, lol. Don't even have one on my Boss Hoss.

Though I try to plan ahead as much as possible, occasionally I found myself in a position where backing uphill is the only option. It's embarrassing having the wife have to give you a push, lol!:eek:

Back