Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

albertaduke

former airline pilot without the big bucks
Ride
2021 rocket3 GT
that 's it..
I booked flights for me and the R3 we both will arrive in frankfurt on the 6th of july and spend 3 months touring the alps and maybe corsica again .
in most places (for sure in france, italy,and spain) you can split lanes ,park pretty much anywhere , and the cops do not bother you unless you make a total ass of yourself. just paradise for 90 days
for those who wish to know fare for the bike it is cargo rate $4. per kilo so $1200 one way from calgary to frankfurt green card insurance euro 380 . for 90 days
if needed I can help with information any captains who wants to do this kind of trip in the future . its my third and probably last fling on the fabulous alpine roads..pass the camembert will you.

Why not show up at the germany R3 meet july 9&10

Couple of guys from Sweden will be there (including me)

I may also invite you to my friends wineyard in Hungay, I'll go down there after germany, would be an hounor to have you as a guest

If you are interested in visiting Sweden, just tell and we arrange something for you

BTW, sounds like you're up for a great trip

Why not show up at the germany R3 meet july 9&10

Couple of guys from Sweden will be there (including me)

I may also invite you to my friends wineyard in Hungay, I'll go down there after germany, would be an hounor to have you as a guest

If you are interested in visiting Sweden, just tell and we arrange something for you

BTW, sounds like you're up for a great trip

I sent an email about my arrival to the german r3 rider from Frankfurt and he is suppose to help me find my way out of the airport area and toward that little town where the meet takes place
and yes I am very interested in wine country in hungary never been there I am totally free to go in any directions and it would be a pleasure and honor to ride with you to hungary after the R3 meet. I will buy a prepaid cellphone in frankfurt and post the number on this forum so we can connect.
pleasure to get to know you .and your mods on your ride are very professional..

Sorry to disapoint you, but my mods are not professional, they are homemade in a rock'n'roll/I don't care/RatBike style:cool: and that's why my bike is named Keef

But, great to see you in Germany, hotel is booked: http://www.hotel-zur-muehle.com/

Then down to my friends wineyard: Welcome to Villa Sandahl home

According to Google map we have a ride of about 900Km/9hrs, so I suggest to take that trip in two days, I want to stop here and there, we're going through some cultural/historic places and the views in Austria is to good to just pass in speed/stress

Sorry to disapoint you, but my mods are not professional, they are homemade in a rock'n'roll/I don't care/RatBike style:cool: and that's why my bike is named Keef

But, great to see you in Germany, hotel is booked: http://www.hotel-zur-muehle.com/

Then down to my friends wineyard: Welcome to Villa Sandahl home

According to Google map we have a ride of about 900Km/9hrs, so I suggest to take that trip in two days, I want to stop here and there, we're going through some cultural/historic places and the views in Austria is to good to just pass in speed/stress

tHAT IS GOING TO BE ONE TRIP TO REMEMBER!! SEE YOU IN BAD BRUCKENAU i WILL CALL YOU WHEN i LAND IN GERMANY
pATRICK

Hey Patric
Looks like I am not going to see you while I am in Calgary. The suite is coming along but will not be finished until the end of July. Have a great time.
bcbatman ( In South West Calgary, Silverado Plains )

BC man

that is too bad we could have had a good time , I leave on the 5th the bike goes on aircan on the 4th . I will come back in september meantime ,I plan on a great vacation all over the alps all summer.with real cappucino .and pasta and whatever comes my way.

Have a great time. There is always next summer..Unless the other kid buys a house.....
bcbatman

Alberta...if its alright with you Im going to live my life thru you for the next three months :D So make sure you post often...with pictures (so I can download them)! That way when I tell my stories they sound authentic.....kind of like I was actually there!
Hell Im excited for ya. Gone are the days I could pick up and go without worry. I think the trip will be awesome and meeting other captains across the pond will be a highlight Im sure! This is exactly why I love this site. Hope your trip is well, stay safe, and looking forward to hearing all about it as soon as you can wipe the smile off your face!
Good luck!

mutt

Back