:eek: Don't you dare stop riding! You will become miserable and foul, the kids will hate you, your wife will hate you and you will hate yourself. Even short weekend rides on the Rocket will make you live longer, look younger, your wife will want to have sex more often, your kids will respect you and get full ride scholorships to Harvard and take care of you in your old age. :kk:

Don't worry, I am not quitting....I have no plans for that :eek:. I have two bikes right now, besides the Rocket III I have an 04 Thunderbird Sport which I have customized a bit (96 Daytona cast wheels is the big mod so far)...

Link Removed
Link Removed

Anyway, it was just a thought :D.

in the lower picture background there appears to be a couple of pink cows grazing. What the hell is that all about???

That's where strawberry flavored milk comes from!:)

Love the T-Bird, by the way. Almost bought one last year, let it slip away.:(

cows

Never fails: Post picts. of beautiful bikes and someone always looks at the back ground.Gona hang sheets behind my bike so u can't see my trashed basement and garage..Te He

Christmas Polar Bears

Talk about nondenominational! Christmas polar bears. That's right, I remember, there were three of them and they followed the North star to an igloo to present gifts to immaculatly conceived penguin...I can't keep these religious stories straight!

Changed my mind

Raymond-If you can make your old classic look like this go for it. My first thread picture post. I am a big boy now!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Back