In 2 years i will sell all my bikes...

SAM_0080.JPG SAM_0081.JPG SAM_0082.JPG

Hey Lupe, good to see you again.

A few years ago I was faced with similar options. I was looking at a M-B GLE63 or the BMW M5. I have a European specialty shop nearby so I went down to talk to the owner about maintenance and reliability. We walked to the window and he pointed out into the lot where it was mostly filled with BMWs. His advice was, almost all BMWs will start leaking oil at 50k miles or so. Almost all of the BMWs in the lot were there for that reason. He makes a fortune off of them. It's a shame because I really, really preferred the M5.

We ended up getting a GLE350 and couldn't be happier. Maintenance really hasn't been that bad. I've changed out the brake rotors myself (super easy job) and there are youtube videos out there for about everything else.

Now my brother has a 2015 ML63 (same as the 2016 GLE63, just a name change) and that thing romps. It's like the 4-wheel version of the Rocket.

Hey Lupe, good to see you again.

A few years ago I was faced with similar options. I was looking at a M-B GLE63 or the BMW M5. I have a European specialty shop nearby so I went down to talk to the owner about maintenance and reliability. We walked to the window and he pointed out into the lot where it was mostly filled with BMWs. His advice was, almost all BMWs will start leaking oil at 50k miles or so. Almost all of the BMWs in the lot were there for that reason. He makes a fortune off of them. It's a shame because I really, really preferred the M5.

We ended up getting a GLE350 and couldn't be happier. Maintenance really hasn't been that bad. I've changed out the brake rotors myself (super easy job) and there are youtube videos out there for about everything else.

Now my brother has a 2015 ML63 (same as the 2016 GLE63, just a name change) and that thing romps. It's like the 4-wheel version of the Rocket.
Hello James!! Will research that monster for sure😀

the only car i wanted to own
1645786147600.png
Hahahaha, I raced one of them in South Dakota on the I-90, I thought I was doing ok, but he was playing with me, when we hit 135 mph he must have given it the gas, within 2 minutes he was just a dot on the horizon, he must have hit near 200 mph. It was a black one, too.

Hahahaha, I raced one of them in South Dakota on the I-90, I thought I was doing ok, but he was playing with me, when we hit 135 mph he must have given it the gas, within 2 minutes he was just a dot on the horizon, he must have hit near 200 mph. It was a black one, too.
Yep, he was just having fun with you

Back