Republic of Texas Biker Rally

I'm planning on going this year.. some friends from Oklahoma are coming down for it. I've been to lots of rallies out of state, but haven't made any of the bigger Texas ones.. lol

I'm planning on going this year.. some friends from Oklahoma are coming down for it. I've been to lots of rallies out of state, but haven't made any of the bigger Texas ones.. lol

I'll be there Friday through Sunday. Give me a call if you want to hook up for a beer or something. Don't know how much time we will spend at the actual rally...probably spend a fair bit of time stumbling up and down 6th street though.

Darn, I have an appointment I can not miss the 11th and it would take almost three days ro get there.... I need to do another trip soon:)

Been there. Done that several times. Too big. Too loud. Too hot. But if you haven't done it, put it in your bucket. We used to kid that ROT also stood for Rain on Thursday because it would always storm on Thursday Night.

Funnest part for me was making the parade route loop because people would recognize me and the Rocket and yell....DO A WHEELIE. Of course I would comply.:D

This one is coming up and a lot more enjoyable. Oklahoma Bike Week- 2011 to 2013 Sparks America Rally now known as Bike Week Oklahoma

I plan on going.

Sounds like fun. I'm in Denton at the moment with my new R3T too...but just won't have time for that.

Hey; where in Denton can I pick up a handlebar mount for a gps or big smart phone?

Been there. Done that several times. Too big. Too loud. Too hot. But if you haven't done it, put it in your bucket. We used to kid that ROT also stood for Rain on Thursday because it would always storm on Thursday Night.
Funnest part for me was making the parade route loop because people would recognize me and the Rocket and yell....DO A WHEELIE. Of course I would comply.:D

This one is coming up and a lot more enjoyable. Oklahoma Bike Week- 2011 to 2013 Sparks America Rally now known as Bike Week Oklahoma

I plan on going.

Change in plans for me... I will be heading up to what is now Oklahoma Bike Week in Sparks, Oklahoma. Heading up there June 13th and heading back home June 17th..

Just got home from Austin...great weekend. Made it by Jesse James' Austin Speed Shop on Saturday and he had an old restored Triumph sitting out front for sale...$12k. Nobody was around that knew anything about the bike but I got a phone number to call. Not knowing anything about old Triumphs I don't have a clue what model it was. Looked very cool though. Will try and post pics later

Back