leemo

.040 Over
Hello, me again.:pullhairout:
I have refitted the cat box but still got the tor's on board. Will I need to have the cpu remapped or will the system readjust it's self?:surrender:

If you want it done right, get thee to a dyno tuner and pay the money....

Hello, me again.:pullhairout:
I have refitted the cat box but still got the tor's on board. Will I need to have the cpu remapped or will the system readjust it's self?:surrender:

Peter since all you did was put the cat box back in I would say if it was the empty style cat box leave it alone you will be fine it was probably a little lean anyway. Now if it was the full heavy cat box then it might be a bit rich I would just load another tune in it. I am not sure how the cat boxes were in the UK someone like Owl would know. Most in the USA were just empty boxes and pretty darn lite.

Peter since all you did was put the cat box back in I would say if it was the empty style cat box leave it alone you will be fine it was probably a little lean anyway. Now if it was the full heavy cat box then it might be a bit rich I would just load another tune in it. I am not sure how the cat boxes were in the UK someone like Owl would know. Most in the USA were just empty boxes and pretty darn lite.
Heavy, very heavy needs 147 horses to carry it.

Heavy, very heavy needs 147 horses to carry it.

Ha!

Yes, you should load another tune. Triumph dealer can load an appropriate tune for that configuration, if you don't want to bother going the Tuneboy / Tune ECU route for other reasons.

Ha!

Yes, you should load another tune. Triumph dealer can load an appropriate tune for that configuration, if you don't want to bother going the Tuneboy / Tune ECU route for other reasons.

Have not got tuneboy or tune ecu, have not got a laptop to run the afore said programs, so going to Bill Smiths in chester to the deed for me. About 35quid they had quoted me. Will have to get it mot'ed before going there.
Has any one used the tune ecu that is available on the Samsung tablet through the play store. £7 pound down load.?

Back