Remapping help needed

phil ewins

.020 Over
Ride
Triumph rocket3 roadster 2015
I've fitted ramair, viking headers and outlaw pipes. To my 2015 roadster. My problem Is finding a good map to make it all run sweet, but I've tried several and all are very hard to ride slowly as it traffic. Jurky popping and backfiring. Also during gear changes and decel. Any advice or maps avalible would be a god send.

I've fitted ramair, viking headers and outlaw pipes. To my 2015 roadster. My problem Is finding a good map to make it all run sweet, but I've tried several and all are very hard to ride slowly as it traffic. Jurky popping and backfiring. Also during gear changes and decel. Any advice or maps avalible would be a god send.
I can send you my map, its based from CES-ramair (mine ran rough also at low speeds) i had it tuned and fixed the decel popping. I dont know if it will work for you, as every bike is different, and you have a different header and muffler. Let me know, happy to help.

Have you tried the Tunecu CES with Ramair map from the resources page? .... I was using the Tors tune with my Reband system and Ramair ... it used to run ok but had quite about of popping ..... I am now running the CES map and it is running sweet as a nut

I can send you my map, its based from CES-ramair (mine ran rough also at low speeds) i had it tuned and fixed the decel popping. I dont know if it will work for you, as every bike is different, and you have a different header and muffler. Let me know, happy to help.
I would be great full if you could. Need to try something

Have you tried the Tunecu CES with Ramair map from the resources page? .... I was using the Tors tune with my Reband system and Ramair ... it used to run ok but had quite about of popping ..... I am now running the CES map and it is running sweet as a nut
Yes I have tyred it not great at all for my set up

Yes I have tyred it not great at all for my set up[/QUOTE
It seems there are 2 versions ... did you try the later one for your 15 plate? ... I have a 10 plate so I am using the earlier version ... I have not downloaded them both so I can’t see if there is any difference between the 2

It’s not the tune.

You’ve something else going on if the CES/RAMAIR tune is terrible.

TPS/Vacuum leak, or exhaust leak at the head.

Also, please add your bike to your profile so we can see year and model, it helps.

Back