Micksan

Supercharged
Ride
2023 Triumph R3 GT, 2022 Moto Guzzi V85TT,
I decided to get the 2014Tourer. I had problems with a 05 ignition switch. Had to install a relay kit from Japan. The name was Beaver something. Need some help tracking him down. Also if anyone can lead me to a new/ used workshop manual I would appreciate that. Not a big fan of the download type.
Thanks
Russ

You're probably referring to the Eastern Beaver kit. Im not sure if the tourings ever had that problem. And most switch to the low amperage LED lights. I know Triumph changed to the Roadster line. If @Joesmoe is monitoring he'll know as he owns a 14 touring
Welcome back Russ

In my ignorance (before meeting @DEcosse ) I installed an EB kit, having installed one in a previous bike.

Knowing what I know now, I would not have done it, as the Touring doesn't need it.
That saves a bit of money & work. The Led light idea is a good one I will have to look into.

I should mention that @idk has plans for an easy (and less expensive) key switch bypass in his signature.

This can be handy as Eastern Beaver is in Japan which may be problematic in and of itself at times.

Back