Registration Number

Camulus

.040 Over
Ride
2013 Roadster
I realise that to some international members this might mean nothing but I'm putting a 'personalised registration' on my Rocket (all my bikes and cars have them) and the number is R3 RFU.........R3 for the Rocket and RFU for Rugby Football Union but it's just been pointed out to me that it could also be R3R FU!

Specialized plates are fun. I have RKT III on my Rocket. My wife who earned her PHd in 2011 drives a Honda Civic as her daily driver.

The Honda has DOCNDET. She also has a Porsche Boxster ( I mostly drive it, but we consider it as hers) The Porsche has DOCNBOX.

I have vanity plates on all my vehicles. On the R3R it is "H8 PC". The Honda V65 Sabre has "SS DD" = Same $h!t Different Day. The H-D Fat Bob has "YGBSM" = You Gotta Be $h!tt!ng Me. The Kawasaki C-14 has "ABNORML". The Ninja ZX-14R has "MAX OCD".

People that know me think the last one is the most appropriate...

Last edited:
My wife is a dyed in the wool Whovian, her personalized plate says RVRSONG, and mine on the Rocket says Corax. a side note Corvus Corax is the scientific name for the common raven, a buddy of mine gave me the nickname corax about 25 years ago he said " I was going to call ya Raven but that's kinda a girls name, so we'll go all sciency on ya and just call you corax...:)
yes I have weird friends.

ROCKT. I am not sure what it means. We are only allowed 5 spaces on a bike plate for our vanity.

Back