Recommendation for blind spot mirrors for R3T

These Triumph ovals were an improvement over the original rounds. Very clear images.

IMG_0442.JPG
And still available in black or chrome folks ;):D

Au$140 +postage
For Sale - Black & Chrome, Oval and Teardrop Triumph mirrors

I bought these little round extra mirrors and stuck top corner really helps with blind spots.
If you blow up picture you see the just sick on your mirrors where you want and it will show your blind spot really works

Attachments

• 18A5FCB4-BB1F-4F5D-807C-9FF52B92B381.jpeg
    18A5FCB4-BB1F-4F5D-807C-9FF52B92B381.jpeg
    255.6 KB · Views: 8
I swapped mine out with some from a Yamaha cruiser, which worked much better.

I've always turned my head to look or simply lean a bit forward and to the right or left depending on the lane I want to see in order to get a full picture in my mirrors of the lane next to and behind me. Bro-in-law said these blind spot mirrors are a must. So far I don't like them. They just reduce my field of view and now I am bobbing my head up and down, left and right, trying to see around the darn things. I also find it very difficult to judge how far away and how fast vehicles are going with the blind spot mirrors. Maybe I'll adjust to them in time. :(

I got this 4 pack and installed on my Harley and Rocket:

Can anyone recommend a good set of blind spot mirrors to go with the stock R3T mirrors? I do have a couple small, round blind spot mirrors now but they are not very useful at all. In fact, they are so useless that I might as well remove them but I'm wondering it there's something better out there.
I use small wedge mirrors I get at auto parts store. I did change my mirrors to the oval drilled stem Triumph mirrors. I like them better than the stock Mickey mouse mirrors.

Back