Recommend a map

Guppies10

.020 Over
Ride
Buying on weekend r3 classic
Hi been trying for a while to get tune ecu to connect to my 2009 classic finally managed to connect and upload and save the current map from the bike have jardines and ram air any one recommend a map for this set up
Thanks in advance

I am using the Powetripp map for Jardines and tripe kn filters, it is working great for me on my 2011 R3R
PowertrippR3Jardine3K&N.hex

Hi been trying for a while to get tune ecu to connect to my 2009 classic finally managed to connect and upload and save the current map from the bike have jardines and ram air any one recommend a map for this set up
Thanks in advance
Since yours is a 09 it jas the old ecu in it
Roadster maps and touring (R3T) maps are a no no unless you want to lock your ecu. Just make you map fits 04 to 09 standard, 06 to classic 2007 classic tourer.

Lots of choices, my 2006 likes the tune that in my signature and is located here. CLICK

@warp9.9 recommended it to me a while ago and have used it ever since. I did up the idle to 950rpm and that's it.

@Guppies10

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE pay heed to @warp9.9 's admonition to limit your search to older ECU maps -- 20222 base is a good.

We have the map to which @vindex1963 refers in this thread, if you would like to try that, we can send it to you, if you provide your email address (can PM me, if you wish).

Back