Dah

Dam you guys are fast..Waiting for Email from my dealer.To cheap to call them and they'er to cheap to have a toll free number.. Jack

If it is about the idle issue...it only took two years :D. My "fix" about turning up the base idle predates this website (I posted it on T Rat originally) and that has been a year and a half approximately.

I wonder if this is the new "tune" that most have commented they loose some "punch" after loading???

Tomo:

Mine runs fine so I'm not taking it anywhere near the dealer. We'll see after this trip though. 3500 miles plus should shake out any cobwebs.

Interestingly, this afternoon I went over all the bolts and fasteners because Gunshots said he lost a couple of capscrews that held the exhaust pipes to the bracket beside the rear wheel and I've read here that the heat shield hex capscrews loosen up. Well, everything was tight except the heat shield and radiator trim caps. I applied a little 271 Threadlocker and ran 'em back in. That should do it, I hope. I'll be bringing up the back in our trio with Carol in front of me. I hope she don't get wacky listening to my front discs tink all week.:eek:

Leaving tomorow about 1:00pm for E&C's. It's about 150 miles due east of here. The adventure begins.....:)

Back