If that's the only change then they should still have "punch" :D.

They should be able to lay the new program right over my "fix", it probably comes exactly the same.

I just looked up my vin and took it into the dealer. The recall on my 07 tourer was for a breather problem with the gas tank and an idle issue. The bike was popping really bad and idle was poor at times. I have the jardines 3 into 2 and now I have only had them pop twice since having the shop fix these issues.

recall

Since my bike is in the shop trying to fix that "oil leak", Dink (the co-owner and lead mechanic at my dealer) told me that in addition to the leak fix (under warranty...still awaiting parts) he was going to also take care of a TSB that was out, nothing drastic (it did have to do with the idle) but he was going to do it while it was in.

Also, Flip, I lost one of those hex bolts that hold down the chrome radiator shroud. I took both of the ones they had in stock at my dealer. When I get it back (hopefully Tuesday or Wednesday) I'll clean it up real good before I put the Corbins back on.
Dennis

Back