Another satisfied Exedra Max rider. :cool:
Just ordered my next one. Won't need it for a month but good to know it will be there when I need it - unless Kiwi commandeers it like he did with my last front one.

Credit where credit is due... both the Exedra Max and Michelin Commander II recommendations were made by Art (aka IMFASTTOO) in early to mid 2011. He stays very current with anything pertaining to our Rockets and to motorcycling in general.:cool:

About 150 miles on my new exmax, I really like it too, especially the added height . Seems that the bike rests on the kickstand with slightly more lean and more stability. There have been times I have wanted to pull on to the side of the road and get off the bike but could not because the Rocket was too upright on the kickstand due to the road camber.

About 150 miles on my new exmax, I really like it too, especially the added height . Seems that the bike rests on the kickstand with slightly more lean and more stability. There have been times I have wanted to pull on to the side of the road and get off the bike but could not because the Rocket was too upright on the kickstand due to the road camber.

The other thing that you could do is move over here. ;) Sometimes the bike leans over so much on the kick stand it's a battle to get it upright, especially with a pillion.

Sorry for the flippant twisted response Canberra, I was preparing for a party I did not want to go to, which for me means putting down a few shots. I ended up not having to go, sobered up a bit, and had a nice ride home (80 miles).

After I posted about the road camber, I was thinking the exact same thing, out your way it would be just the opposite.

Back