Rear luggage worth the money ?

Mighty Mouse

Stop acting like a d***!
Oh let me add a 4th crapola factor- the so-called 'rain covers'you speak of.. Ahem...they cover most of the panniers EXCEPT for the inside of the panniers.. you know, the tire side which is like a fire hose throwing water into the panniers. No I'm sorry my friend, these suck big time. On the other hand, I am completely ecstatic over the bike itself. Without a question the best steed I ever rode.
The waterproof covers do have a use. Put them over the bags when not in use in your garage on the shelf. No dust:)

jackrotten

.020 Over
Ride
2020 Rocket 3 GT
I just need a luggage bracket. I don't need the rack. I can't find where--or even if I can at all--to buy just a bracket for a luggage rack.

Stan

BigPapa351
Ride
Rocket 3 GT
Hi guys I live in the uk and want to tour next year on my new r3 is the pannier system worth the considerable expense or are there any alternatives ? Tia.
Just spoke to Hepco and Becket
They make a nice system and its 1/2 price of the triumoh system
Assuming its also bigger and better quality

Aussie Mike

Standard Bore
Ride
2020 Triumph Rocket 3R
Just spoke to Hepco and Becket
They make a nice system and its 1/2 price of the triumoh system
Assuming its also bigger and better quality
Thanks Stan for the tip, I just ordered the soft bags and brackets, wont be here until mid Feb but I will post some pics when they arrive and I have them fitted.

Stan

BigPapa351
Ride
Rocket 3 GT
Thanks Stan for the tip, I just ordered the soft bags and brackets, wont be here until mid Feb but I will post some pics when they arrive and I have them fitted.
I almost ordered them, but went a different route.
Used factory rack and brackets and made a wider plate for it. Now I can fit 80lt tail bag on top

Stan

BigPapa351
Ride
Rocket 3 GT
I almost ordered them, but went a different route.
Used factory rack and brackets and made a wider plate for it. Now I can fit 80lt tail bag on top

Attachments

• 20200917_193247.jpg
    20200917_193247.jpg
    262.6 KB · Views: 12
  • 20200917_233638.jpg
    20200917_233638.jpg
    264.1 KB · Views: 12