Ready to upgrade....need help.

Wow! I got more information in one day here than a week of searching all over the net. Many thanks to everyone here!! I'm outside of Austin, Tx. I have not seen a single rocket anywhere else. There's been rumors of 1 or 2 others, but I have not seen them. I love pulling up to the biker bars and parking next to all the harleys. :p

Well, Amigo, I know of some that shall be blowing through Austin after RAA X to do the Three Sisters area.
:D :thumbsup:

Heck, yeah! Yours will be the first rocket I've seen around here. Seriously. The Burnet/Llano/Marble Falls area is beautiful. Give me a shout and I'll meet you out there. Man, that's some pretty country......

Heck, yeah! Yours will be the first rocket I've seen around here. Seriously. The Burnet/Llano/Marble Falls area is beautiful. Give me a shout and I'll meet you out there. Man, that's some pretty country......
cool I will have to hit you up when I get back to town in a few months lol

Another thing you can use when talking to other bike owners is to call their tuned "monsters" something like "a cute little bike". ;)

Another thing you can use when talking to other bike owners is to call their tuned "monsters" something like "a cute little bike". ;)

You DO enjoy pissing folks off - don't you?

Back