RAF (rockets across Florida)

well, that was an interesting meet-up... maybe next time we can pitch in and hire a professional cat herder and see if that helps... ;p

was good to see that many rocketeers in one place and that we have a very rocketish crew here in fl...

we'll see if brenna posts the most amusing sight of the day pics from our visit to rossmeyer's...

well, that was an interesting meet-up... maybe next time we can pitch in and hire a professional cat herder and see if that helps... ;p
was good to see that many rocketeers in one place and that we have a very rocketish crew here in fl...
we'll see if brenna posts the most amusing sight of the day pics from our visit to rossmeyer's...

Yep, it was nice to meet others that beat to a different drum. Although in a week moment, it looks like I'm trading her in. :(
I'm keeping the box the new one comes in just in case my wife throws me out of the house. :cautious:

I can't get Photobucket to take the pics from my phone so I can put them up?

Well guys looking back at this thread I said "I better not have a weak moment". And what happens? SMACK! There is a new 2014 Rocket being delivered today.
Stripping all the add-on's off the old bike last night was like breaking up with your first love......just to trade her for a younger one with perkier options.:inlove

Back