I don't like you,,, Tulsa right now😩😩
Screenshot_20220203-181238_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20220204-120954_Weather.jpg

Its a little better on the Virginia coast :D

Lived in Tampa for 5 years. Great weather in the "winter" time. Weather sucks bad in the summer time. Also, they have bugs as big as B52's and a tiny little fly, deer fly, that bites and will make you itch like crazy, as bad as those chigger critters in Missouri. :(

And so marks the end of another weight loss endeavor. 🤣
Mich Ultra, my friend, Mich Ultra. 😂 Slowly creeping down from 185 to 180. Guzzi Dan showed up unexpectedly yesterday, didn't even tell me he was coming to Florida for a funeral. Now I'm not saying we drank him under the table last night, but between you and I, he puked. When I told my buddy the bar owner this morning, he said " we win!" Dan isn't usually a shot drinker, we filled him up with Tullamore Dew and Stumpknocker IPA. It was worth going off the diet for. 😂😂😂

Mich Ultra, my friend, Mich Ultra. 😂 Slowly creeping down from 185 to 180. Guzzi Dan showed up unexpectedly yesterday, didn't even tell me he was coming to Florida for a funeral. Now I'm not saying we drank him under the table last night, but between you and I, he puked. When I told my buddy the bar owner this morning, he said " we win!" Dan isn't usually a shot drinker, we filled him up with Tullamore Dew and Stumpknocker IPA. It was worth going off the diet for. 😂😂😂
😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

Oh the horror. Our regular Friday night stop pours the wife and I a Mich Ultra without ordering. I guess its a step above an NA beer, but a small step to be sure. I've never been a shot drinker, and I really don't like IPAs. My preference when I buy for enjoying at home tend toward Porters and Stouts. And a weakness for a local called Kilt Lifter. Always have some of those on hand. But alas, its become one or two instead of the table full of empties from days gone by. I may only have a half dozen or so brain cells remaining, but I need to preserve them for as long as possible.

I love IPAs, but the calories and carbs are triple what an Ultra is, and the alcohol is only double or less, so I adapted, but once in awhile I treat myself.
Dan just texted, he made it to Knoxville, I figured I crippled him worse than I apparently did.

I love IPAs, but the calories and carbs are triple what an Ultra is, and the alcohol is only double or less, so I adapted, but once in awhile I treat myself.
Dan just texted, he made it to Knoxville, I figured I crippled him worse than I apparently did.
Guzzi's are such old tech they keeping running on anything you throw in them or out .......from whale oil to bile!;):cool::roll::roll::roll:

Back