RAF (rockets across Florida)

Ridefree

Supercharged
Ride
2013 R3T .... 2003 Harley softail
Hi all, just trying to put together a meet up here in central Florida. So far we have three of us and are taking about meeting up at biketoberfest. There are several of us between Tampa bay area and ocala. We can gather riders as we go along the way and ride in together. Anyone who is interested please chime in and we can all discuss details to come up with something that works for every one

Ridefree

I hear you, I wish I could do that trip and meet everyone but unfortunately a big bike trip just isn't possible for my wife and I this year, but next year we are there.
Ridefree

I hear you, I wish I could do that trip and meet everyone but unfortunately a big bike trip just isn't possible for my wife and I this year, but next year we are there.
Ridefree
AH maybe your wife should know there is no Ladies running around in bikinis in the mountains!!! Sure you might see a few men in a dress but hey that is ok with the supreme court now a days :) She might just tell you to go. If not it is the right time for wet T shirt contest in Daytona :D Either way I suspect you win!!!!!!!!!!

Actually my wife would love to go to the Maggie valley meet up, but with everything that had happened this year so far we just can't do any big trips till next year. It's a bummer but we have to keep it close to home for the rest of the year. But next year is another story.

Hey,
I just got off the phone with Fingers in Ocala, I live in Fleming Island, FL, and will have to run it by the Admiral, but I think I could get away for a little Biketoberfest R3Touring style. I've got Fingers ph# in Ocala. Here's mine for anybody who wants it: 904-383-9782.
Looking forward to meeting you guys!

Safe riding til then

That sounds great. So we have 4 of us now from this forum + my wife and brother in law so we have 6

Me + 2
Fingers
Brenna1960
Bigmike08tr3t

Anyone else

Hey,
I just got off the phone with Fingers in Ocala, I live in Fleming Island, FL, and will have to run it by the Admiral, but I think I could get away for a little Biketoberfest R3Touring style. I've got Fingers ph# in Ocala. Here's mine for anybody who wants it: 904-383-9782.
Looking forward to meeting you guys!

Safe riding til then

Is it too late to be looking for a "crash pad"? All I need is a chair for a few hours of shut-eye.
I had a beautiful ride (finally), just mist today. I went with a small bunch of close friends (HD) and rode for a couple of hours skirting the rain clouds.

I'm hoping to ride and get another 100 or so miles tomorrow. Will be staying in the Clay, Putnam, and St. Johns Floridian county's.

Safe rid'in

Back